Saturday, October 15, 2005

Random Ideas #1-6

This is a "spin-off" blog from The World As I See It. I began doing these "Random Ideas" and decided to just bring them to their very own blog (it saves space on the other).

Random Idea #1 (Originally posted October 1, 2005)
Here's an idea: Next time you go some place where they make you wear a name tag, ask for two. Write two different names on each one and stick them on opposite sides of your shirt. Spend the rest of the evening pretending to be schizophrenic. Introduce yourself to each person twice.

Random Idea #2 (Originally posted October 3, 2005)
Go into Wal-Mart, pick a random person and ask them directions to get to the Wal-Mart. This can be done in any store. Be sure to enjoy the blank stare on their faces before they turn away from you.

Random Idea #3 (Originally posted October 4, 2005)
There needs to be a sitcom starring the Taco Bell chihuahua and the Aflac Duck. I'm telling you right now it would be a hit. They could be like the new Odd Couple. The dog could be the messy one and the duck could be the clean one. Oh, boy! It'll be hilarious. And their next door neighbors could be the Keebler elves and the wacky friend who always gets them in trouble can be the Geico gecko. The plots just write themselves! I really believe in this show, so I let the artist out in myself and did the advertising free. No thanks needed, CBS.

Random Idea #4: (Originally posted October 7, 2005) Go to the jungle and find a group of lions and try to earn their trust. Then, after 15 years of living with them, leave them while laughing and telling them you fooled them and that they're not so smart after all. "I'm smarter than the lions, I'm smarter than the lions. Nah nah nah nah boo boo!"

Random Idea #5: (Originally posted October 10, 2005) Someone should give a monkey a squirrel and see what happens.

Random Idea #6: (Originally posted October 15, 2005) Take a basket full of muffins and go out onto a busy street and throw them at people. See what happens.

1 comment:

Grace Nearing said...

I'm still laughing.... I actually did do Random Idea #2 (unintentionally). It wasn't a WalMart. It was a huge amusement park.

I am a legendarily bad driver and navigator. I thought I was lost, so I quickly pulled into the parking lot of a convenience store, went inside, and asked, "Could you tell me how to get to Great Adventure?"

The looks I got! The entrance to Great Adventure was right across the street. You could even see the tops of some of the rides above the trees.

I have a feeling they still talk about that incredibly dumb woman who once stopped in and asked....